We are looking for those who are ready to help a family grow. As a qualified surrogate, you need to meet a series of criteria set by us and the clinics.
The whole screening process could take a few weeks to even a few months. You will get through our internal interviews, medical records obtaining and reviewing, psychological evaluation, background investigation, on-site medical screening. A highly qualified and motivated surrogate is critical important to ensure a joyful journey.
Here are some basic requirements to be a surrogate:
- Age: 21-40 preferred
- Citizenship: U.S. citizen/ Green Card Holder
- BMI between 18-32
- No major diseases or health problem
- Not receiving any State financial aid (welfare)
- Dependable car and driver’s license
- No major complications during previous pregnancies or deliveries
- Currently living in a stable situation
- No criminal history